Your privacy is important to Simwave B.V. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Simwave B.V. collects, and the ways in which Simwave B.V. uses personal information.
Your personal data
What we need
Simwave may collect and use the following personal information:
- When entering our website we will record some general information such as anonymized I.P. necessary to help us improving and further develop our websites, products and services
- Visitors information: we register individuals visiting our location and use camera supervision for reasons of security and safety of persons and belongings. These camera images are
removed after 1 week.
- As part of any recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job application. We may collect this information in a variety of ways. For example data are part of CVs or resumes. This includes, name, address, contact details, details of your qualifications and skills, experience and employment history. After assigning a person the information from other applicants will be destroyed unless agreed otherwise.
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter: name, email address and company name;
- When you contact us (online or offline) in connection with a request for information or registering for a course, we collect information necessary to fulfil your request, to register you for a course and/or to be able to contact you.
Why wee need the information
As stated above, Simwave B.V. may use your personal information to:
- Register you for a training course
- Subscribe you to our newsletter
- Send you marketing information
- Improve websites
- Comply with legal obligations
- Select and recruit new employees
Where Simwave B.V. uses your personal information for the mentioned purposes, third parties will be obligate to use that personal information only in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Securing your data
Simwave B.V. will take technical, administrative and organisational precautions to help us protect your personal information and to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. Simwave B.V. will store all the personal information you provide on a secured server.
Updates of this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Simwave B.V. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
What are your rights?
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by post to Simwave B.V., Pesetastraat 7-9, 2991 XT, Barendrecht
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect or you request to see this information, please contact us. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us via email@example.com.